Thursday 19 July 2012

Hey.

I'd like to pretend I've been doing something really worthwhile with all my spare time, but to be honest, I've spent the two months or so dyeing the ends of my hair random colours, avoiding blogging and developing a hatred for all things UCAS related. I might as well update my facebook relationship status to 'in a relationship with the UCAS course finder', and I'm not even joking. Like seriously, I have some sort of what am I going to do with the rest of my life? breakdown at least every other day. And its obvious since my very odd random recent blog posts have all mentioned something about University. And so I'm going to try shutting up about it. "Cause I've got loads of time to decide" even though I quite obviously haven't, but yeah, i'll stop rambling now and try writing something that is of vague interest.


So Er Hi. I guess I should explain my blogging absence. Its been so long since I regularly updated so in all honesty I could throw a bunch of reasons at you and they'd all tell a little part of the story. But basically, It went a little something like this.
Me, in all my destructive skills, managed to break my laptop.  Then along came my birthday. Then along came exams, which alone admittedly would have only set me back for a month or so. But then what appeared was a wave of crippling fear. I felt inferior, unable to write, scared to welcome blogging back into my life. I don't know how or when it happened, but lets just say there is around 11 or so blog posts scattered around that tell the tale of not being able to tackle my own demons. I just couldn't finish a paragraph successfully, its not that the words weren't there, but that they somehow felt trapped? Oh I probably sound so pretensions right now, but I felt trapped in what my blog was, and I didn't know the next level forward.

And in all honesty I still don't really know which way to go with things, but I think i'm scrapping the whole connotation of 'Holy Tightss' . I'm not going to just write about Religion and Fashion, though they are a part of me, they are not all of me. And although I don't really know what is, I'm going to try find it.  So be prepared for what ever inspires/ or interests me.



                                  Or I might just become a deer.

5 comments:

  1. Aw I'm glad you're back to blogging! I love reading your posts haha I'm in exactly the same situation about universities though, I'm wanting to go to London and study Fashion Journalism but I get all panicky at the thought of what I've got to do to get there! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha aww thank youu! its so stressful isn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what course I want to do 'I'm too little to start uni'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what course I want to do 'I'm too little to start uni'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pray and God will answer for the course you need that's what you taught me at Bakewell Jess!!!

    ReplyDelete