Tuesday 28 December 2010

FASHION & STYLE: Flashback

I'm only blogging because I look about 12. I'm in a checked shirt and Skinny Jeans, hello emo phase.

To me now, this outfit is such a weird concept to grasp. I mean I still own about seven checked shirts that I just can't bear to throw out - they hold the memories of learning a sense of individuality and trying to find my fashion identity.

and, I'M WEARING JEANS!
flash back two and a half years and it was all I'd ever be wearing. My wardrobe was filled with every possible colour you could imagine.

I guess everyone has them pair of jeans though? the worn in ones that you can't wear to part with. Well these are mine despite the fact I never wear them.

Don't worry, I won't have eyeliner half way down my face anytime soon.



2 comments:

  1. Wow your blog is awesome, i found the link when i was looking through sugarscape, we have quite a few things in common it seems haha:')- follow me? much love X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thankyou! I'll have a look at your blog :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete