Thursday 21 July 2011

FASHION & STYLE: the humble brouge.

Tan (Stone) Heeled Leather Brogue | 218633318 | New Look
I need these shoes, Its not even a simple exaggerated want for my own selfish desire but a true genuine need to have them in my life. Okay, maybe that is a tad over the top, but they are just to beautiful for them to not be a part of my wardrobe for any longer, how have I coped for a whole 16 years with out their humble tan goodness? I'm struggling to understand why I've never loved a pair of brouges as much as these because I'm such a fan of the androgynus shoe believe me, is it the perfect block heel height or the amazing high quality of the leather for a high street footwear item? When I saw them today I did indeed become slightly transfixed, a rare occasion even for a shopping addict like myself. Though lacking in time I very sadly did not have the time to try them myself, only gasp at there all around amazing potential.

Because these brouges? well, they make the outfit. Think stonewash rolled up skinny jeans and a co ordinating Tan Trench...simply standard until you add these into the mix. A little lace dress would be ordinary until you let your shoes do the talking. And I can't stress the importance of a shoe as good for the coming A/W season. New Look have so unbelievably impressed me with these, complete investment purchase material, Is it okay to wear the same pair of shoes every day for 3 months solid? If I get my hands on a pair I cannot be responsible for my actions, shoes like this make me do crazy things.

£39.99, New look.



No comments:

Post a Comment