Thursday 7 June 2012

Topshop's Tumblr.

We might as well Continue on the theme of other peoples wardrobes, just so I can tell you all about my guilty pleasure thriving from Topshop's tumblr. Its as simple as its sounds, being a collection of street style photography. Think the Sartorialist, only with more glitter and neon pops, and a good few new season trends thrown in for good measure.  There's something addictive about it to, and viewing it presents you with a desire to combine little elements of each outfit you see, into something of your own. There is the ever pressing need to try out the way the somebody has chosen to wear a oversized T shirt as a dress, but then pair it with a some polka dots tights with fluorescent creepers. Its a collective mix of modern style culture, again, with a click of a button.  Here are some of the photographs I can't help but click and save in my file named 'Inspiration'.



                                           





















                                                          Images taken from topshop.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. When are you next posting? I really love your blog and, believe it or not, your posts help me to do what I want to do, regardless of what anyone else thinks. so thank you, you're great!

    ReplyDelete