Saturday 30 June 2012

My University Wish list.

I need a Topshop, a decent church, and a Starbucks. Extra points will be awarded for a H&M, some form of art gallery which can be walked around in, minus the pretentious approach, and of course a fairly large branch of Waterstones to provide for any of fictional desires and often sudden outbursts of mass novel buying. Also accepted are cute, blog post worthy cupcake and hot chocolate establishments. And if the picnic in the park scenario can be easily arranged (wicker and gingham basket obviously) then you've pretty much got me.  If a mulberry shop could be provided, even if only for the window displays, I'd love you, but really you'd have me crying tears of joy at the sight of a OPEN Weasley Owen.

(NOT ACCEPTED: An Edinburgh Woolen Mill, one too many branches of the card factory, a British Heart Foundation charity shop, without an Oxfam, like, seriously, what are you doing?)



No comments:

Post a Comment