Wednesday 6 June 2012

Er, Hi?

I'm writing sentences, then deleting them. Forming paragraphs both here and in my mind, but then the backspace bar must be hit. I've so much to say, but tonight, I'm happy to say nothing much at all. Being back to my little blog is almost in a way like greeting a old friend once again, and even though your positively bursting with nuggets of information, delightful little anecdotes and pictures portraying your newly made memories, being back in their presence is simply enough to be the cause for spontaneous laughter and smiles so wide they seem to stretch for miles on end. It may even cause a few happy tears in among the hugs and kisses a reunion brings. By no means am I crying to be back at my virtual home, but these are rather emotional times. (Oh my word, how sad do I sound?)

Being back, if only for a hour or so, makes me happy. I've missed the feedback, and editing headers, but most of all, I've missed writing. And that my long lost friends, shocks me. I never thought I'd awake and have a desire to just put pen to paper, A craving to just make words form sentences. I've got so many things to write, so much so that 20 or so blog post are lined up. But I didn't want to go all out and type late into the night, I want to wait till I'm back for good, cause I know after that I've never leaving. Exams, and other stressors may have taken center stage in my life in the past few months, but now i'm spending what seems like all my time reading i've realised that I don't know what i'd be without my virtual internet soul baring.

I'll be back properly the second my nail varnish and chocolate stained laptop enters my house, and I. JUST. CAN'T.WAIT.

xxxxx




*Holy Tightss turns 1 on June 21st*

No comments:

Post a Comment