Friday 21 October 2011

THE WARDROBE FILES: Liverpool fashion week.

Hello to all you late night readers, or good morning to all of you that are reading this saturday morning! With being out till quite late I've not been able to post anything before hand so I just thought I'd show you all quickly what I wore this evening. Of course a more in depth post on the event is being planned as I type but just to add a little something extra I just thought I'd give you a insight into tonight's wardrobe choices.


 I'm still getting used to my Tripod and finding a place to shoot. I never know quite what to do so I've been trying out various angles! I'm so glad I'm able to slighty edit the colours as I currently can find my underskirt nowhere and only have a short black dress underneath...A flash and a sheer dress can be a total nightmare.
The dress itself was an oxfam buy last month, It has a little white tie that I hope you can all see. I threw my classic Lennon vest top underneath to aid to the liverpool feel. My check shirt was a slight afterthought, Jess Corcoran always needs some colour.

I'll be posting again tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment