Tuesday 17 April 2012

Talk back.



You know what one of the best thing about writing a blog post is? The aftermath.

 I never fail to get a total buzz from a comment about something I've written. It is the one thing guaranteed to keep my typing away and redrafting into the night. Its the wholesome prospect of inspiring someone. I'll happily stay up till the birds begin to hum me a lullaby, as long as it means that for, someone, somewhere, a chord is struck. I've had comments, both on here and in the real words, but never until today has someone actually wrote a blog post, about one of my blog posts!

So here we are guys, a virtual aftermath! Brought to us by the lovely Ruth, I'm truly honoured and blessed to say inspiration came from my own blog! Take a read, cause Ruth's a bit of a babe.


Click here to read Ruth's post...

No comments:

Post a Comment