Thursday 19 April 2012

Lust list #2

Ahh, Thursday nights are always filled with things they shouldn't be - like pointless TV and a lack of essay writing. And the good old favourite, online drooling over things I really really want. The expensive and the beautiful regularly flutter across my screen and leave me a little sadder imaging a life without them, but after what seems like an age without sharing my fashion loves, I just couldn't hold it any longer.

I'm after these Bitching & Junkfood shorts, in fact, I'm practically craving them. I mean, if shorts could talk, they would tell you to buy them for me. There so versatile, and pretty. There so needed in my wardrobe.
I've got a bit of an obsessional lure to shorts at this present moment, and I do not believe my collection of high waisted beauties will be complete until these are resting up amongst them. Denim. Studs. Suspenders.
What more do you really need as an excuse to snap them up?

Urban Outfitters, £80.00


Its my birthday next month, just saying.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment