Sunday 15 April 2012

Uhh Ohh

Its was the "Uh oh" moment that caused me to write this post. The realisation that is a all too familiar occurrence these days.  When did I last pray? well please don't ask me because I honestly can't remember. I'm not talking about praying for others, or the before I sleep thank you's, but the time set out to time with God, free from distractions? the me and God time? or should that be the God and me time? I'm not putting my relationship with God first in my life right now, and as always, the cracks are beginning to show. So here goes the turning off of spotify, the logging out of twitter & facebook, and, deep breath, the turning off of my phone. For at least 20 minutes I'm going to do what is good for me, and spend time with my creator.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment