Wednesday 16 November 2011

MISC: HELLO AGAIN!

Guys I'm back! After the disastrous incident with a bottle of nail varnish remover and my keyboard its fair to say I've learnt my lesson. I think I might finally be growing up just a tiny bit and realising that I have to actually be more careful about things (I'm on my forth Ipod, and my 7th phone)
I'm also rather proud of the fact that it is now completely fixed (thanks to the best youth worker ever) and that my parents are none the wiser as to the fact that I actually perfomed such a insanely stupid action, and believe me, in my 16 years of life, there's been an awful lot of them.

I seriously couldn't face telling them, but now they will never found out so its such a good job that they don't read my blog!

But anyway...what else is new?!
I've got stuff to blog about of course! Be prepared for a post coming shortly on a very exciting event taking place on saturday night which you've all gotta come to!  and I need to tell you about my ever present desire to mary Alex Turner! Ooh, and the fact I've given up church for a few weeks (don't panic)So prepare yourselves people. Ooh and I hope you like the new winter 2011 look!

I'm also trying to write more like I sound, considering some people say my blog actually is nothing like me!



2 comments:

  1. How come u gave up church chick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like bored of it? i used to enjoy it so much but i'm just not feeling it right now! xx

    ReplyDelete