Tuesday 29 November 2011

THE LUST LIST: Velvet

Now Velvet happens to a fabric & trend that divides people. Personally, I've grown from a hater of anything of the sort to rather loving any velvet items I can get my hands on! particularly in my favourite colour....

This is why I want this dress, right now. Not only is it nipped in at the waist but it also has the cutest cut out heart panel at the back! I'd chuck on a leather jacket, a pair of opaques and some chunky ankle boots to keep things casual. Or go all out with an up do, statement eye makeup and skyscraper heels to complete a look for a party or event!

This dress is an item your wardrobe would never tire of! Its that crucial length for numerous occasions, and is a great addition to have considering were fast approaching Christmas.

I'm kinda making up excuses for you to go buy it now since I really want to convince myself to go spend fifty five British pound on it, why do you do this to me Topshop?!

I guess I'll leave you all to ponder as to part with your cash;  But I know this is definitely on my Christmas list.



No comments:

Post a Comment