Wednesday 21 March 2012

little wonder words


                            Life is filled with blessings. Hold onto them.
I'm pretty sure that when Ellie said this to me, she had absolutely no idea that it would end up on my humble little blog in less then two hours. So, Surprise! I guess its up here for a few different reasons, one being the general amazingness of Ellie. I remember I took her for a Starbucks to see how she'd been and to basically have a general chit chat about her life, yet she ended up giving me advice on future careers and what I should do with my life while I sat there stunned by just how much of a little inspiration she is! And look, here she is doing it again! Telling me to remember I'm going to change the world!  Now if someone else having such a belief in you doesn't make your day a little bit better, then what does?

Ellie also said I was more inspirational then Taylor Swift (I know, as if) but yet again, there she is delivering little blessing in sentences that make you feel that the world isn't as bad as you once thought. That is something I need to do more of, I need to really start using the words I have for Good. Its cliched to say, but it is so utterly important to aim to build people up with what you say, instead of making that bad day a whole lot worse. If you weighted the positives you speak against all the negative things against utter, who would win?

I'm sure that there are people in your life that go out of their way to shower you with words that help you out and strengthen you. Maybe you should try telling someone just how much they mean to you. I'm going to start trying to tell people just how amazing they are, starting with Ellie.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post I had to leave a comment :) Ellie seems lovely!

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you! she really iss! xx

    ReplyDelete