Saturday 3 March 2012

Mr. Blue Sky.



Good afternoon, lovely readers. I'm currently in a process of doing what I do best...Ignoring the huge mental stack of essays that need to be written, and coursework that needs to be redrafted. I guess Blogging it is then!
I must of course mention to you that if you want to read something with a half decent well written structure, you might as well go to the nice little kiss in the corner of your screen and click on it, cause I'm just rambling as always.


I first just wanted to say a great big, somewhat premature hello to Summer. A huge to shhhh! to all you cynics that are announcing that we are only just greeting March, I don't care. The sun makes me a happier a person, so weaving real daises in my hair will be a continuous occurrence over the upcoming months. And Just so you know, i'll be taking my sunglasses everywhere from now on...
Just like I did today - And I wore shorts. I hope by now you've realised when I say I love Summer, I'm not joking. So as soon as I'm able to hold one without my hands turning numb and me developing hypothermia, I swap my hot chocolate for a mango and passionate fruit frescato. For me this is like a little welcoming session,  allowing yourself to say goodbye to the winter months (I know, I know, Its only March) and suddenly breathe again.

Check out my new very expensive creeper ish shoes I spent all my money on. Topshop's finest aren't they.
Seriously hope I fooled you there, they were 3.50 from the charity shop we helped out at S.O.S this summer. If you want to see what other items you can get your hands on, get down to this years fashion show! More info is coming soon but put April 4th down in your diaries!

I also got this little snazzy jumper from a different charity shop in Huyton Village...someone needs to stop me.
Remember I said I was unsure of the future and what to do? I've decided I want to grow up and be a cat.

-On a completely different note I'd like to say a huge well done to Rebecca Richardson, (she wrote this post) for doing her first talk in YFI last night! It was a privilege to see her do so well and talk about trusting in God!
She was brilliant! But anyway, i must begin to pretend to start my work! until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment