Tuesday 4 January 2011

FASHION & STYLE: A new season,

We always seem to find ourselves seeking comfort in complete difference. Sometimes it seems easier to tell a stranger a secret then it is a friend, you desire the lack of judgement. We seek the difference that our world doesn't hold, admire what is not ours.

My outfits are bright and crazy, never really matching. And I guess I like it that way?

 Though lately, I find myself increasing drawn to minimalism. Just that statement piece. The versatility that comes from the dress on its own, the lines and shapes of it are the accessories. No bag or blazer would be need to complete the look, They would simply overpower it.



I adore the simple elegance provided by a item. Whether it may be long and flowing or short, collared & crisp.

 This is why I hold the Jonathan Saunders for Jill Sander S/S '11 collection high, the work with the shape and cut of the fabrics & the impact of colour. The mesh details and skinny belts that highlight the beauty without over loading us.


The patterns are simple & pretty. And the varying necklines add to your wardrobe, and item its seems could fit in anywhere.

                    My favourite piece of them all, The white blouse with acid orange panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment