Sunday 16 January 2011

FASHION & STYLE: S/S '11.

When going back to school after Summer we imediately start to countdown to Christmas, then once Christmas is over we count down to Summer again. This always leaves me confused as to what to wear?

Although the weather is still harsh and cold I'm always really bored of my wardrobe - wishing for summer days: Playsuits, Bare legs and wedges. Then of course there is the erternal dilemma...how early is to early to start wearing S/S '11 key trends? I know its still January but once I've saw designers collections I'm practically dying to get my hands on there highstreet counterparts.

Today I tried out the whole long skirt thing which I'm on the fence about right now. Though I have already bought in to the predicted biggest trend of the whole season. 70's!




No comments:

Post a Comment