Friday 2 September 2011

RELIGION:Goodbye Summer.

This post has no paticular direction to any of the things I blog about, but I feel that somewhere I need to express this summer. As I greet the early hours of the 2nd of September I feel a mix of emotions. I'm happy, unbelivablely happy. but I'm also feeling quite a sadness. I feel a mixture of nervous excitement about the next two years education wise, but I'm scared in the sense that I have to grow up a little bit more. This summer has changed me, and I think I'll never forget the unbelievable things that have happened. I've achieved so much in my own eyes, and I hope in God's too. I did the last "god slot" ever in efriday, the very place I have to thank for my faith. and I lead on Bakewell, upfronted in Kids Klub, helped out at tiddlywinks, told people from various primary school's including my own about Jesus, upfronted at holiday club, and ran a pretty successful fashion show. And there just the big things, I also have loads of memories that will stay with me forever, I made so many new friends and got to know old ones better.  This summer has made me happy, and truly grateful for life. God is good, and therefore life is good.

September is bringing change, one of my best friends is off to Uni in Leeds and I know I'm going to have a Megan shaped hole in my life until she returns but I know she's going to have such an amazing experience. If you'd have told me when I turned 16 in may all the stuff the few months after would bring I simply wouldn't have listened.

See nothing here is worth reading to you, but I feel I need to say goodbye to summer and welcome september. but honestly, I'll never forget you summer 2011, you've been the best and I thank God for that :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment