Saturday 4 February 2012

Black Treacle


















My single biggest regret of the whole of my school life...Not taking an Art GCSE. I know I can't draw or paint, or do anything majorly practical at all...but I just love being creative. My head is constantly filled with colour & ideass I just like to scribble down. When it comes to this though, black ink pens are a must. We ain't taking about any old Biro here, or something blue, but a smooth, almost silky one that glides effortlessly across whatever paper that may appear.

I've had a unbelievable love for capturing thoughts like this since the days of year 10. I made a skirt with a doodle design (Note to self: Must find) and ever since, I suddenly find myself repeating the almost comforting flow of pen to paper. Above are some very poor doodles of mine, but as my mission as of late is to actually act on my creativity, I'm posting them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment