Sunday 12 February 2012

The wonder of your love, will break the chains that bind us.

So I said I wasn't blogging again...but here I am, putting virtual pen to paper. I feel the need to tell you all that right now, I've moving in circles. But I also need to explain that this is not a new found part of my life, and that I've been moving in this same circle for as long as I've been a Christian. The story goes something like: Find God, try to live for god, finally feel like your getting someone, start to forget God, lose god, and once again Find God.

But I'm not content with this type of relationship with God. I want to know Jesus as my lord at all times, no matter the consequences. I want to live to serve, and I want to be ready to stand with the faith of knowing God.This means change, and its something I've forever been toying with, I've seen people in my life who have been totally changed and transformed by the holy spirit. Even just thinking of a few of them now leaves me amazed. There the type of people you catch a glimpse of Jesus in. And over the years at camps and churches, I've started that Journey to becoming a changed person, but I've not let God finish It.

It scares me, cause when I sat down to write this I didn't know what the ending would be, but I guess God can work through everything.  But here I am, declaring to you all, That I'm going to let God continue his work in me...and nothing can stop that.

God is greater and bigger then anything, I've just got to remember that. I want to be changed by the love of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment