Friday 17 February 2012

Please Mr. Postman, look and see...

*Thanks to Maureen for my Christmas present*

I received this notebook back in December, and ever since I've been at a loss of what to use it for.
Call me crazy but I can't just leave a mass of paper without a purpose. Every time I buy a new notebook I've got its exact use in mind, so when someone else buys me one, my boundaries are pushed in order to develop a concept for which will be used on the once time trees.

I've wrote on 8 or so sheets of this pretty little thing, without any direction. My thoughts scattered on the pages have been random and a little lacking. That was until tonight.

I picked it up and started writing myself a letter, and when I flicked back, I realised I'd already wrote someone else a letter in it. And there, without me choosing, the ribbon printed wonder had found its full potential.

This notebook will hold the letters I'll never send or show anyone else. but I might as well share a little edited version of the first letter I wrote in it...

"I miss, everything that used to be.
I can't miss you properly, because you haven't even gone anywhere.
I want to be people we used to be.

I think your a idiot at times, but I do love you.
More then I can really say.

To...
Love Jess xx









No comments:

Post a Comment