Saturday 11 February 2012

I know you get me, so I let my walls come down

Things: Don't give up card from form teacher,  God loves you man from sound 2010, Map of Chatsworth, Wok & Go poster, Moonpig birthday card - Me & Alex Turner, God parent Declaration, Ticket from Picasso Exhibition at the Tate, Hamma bead rainbow Rebecca made at Bakewell one year, Letter about Cyfa weekend away 2009, London fashion weekend programme, Invitation to the TNT Christmas meal, Random Drawing, London Underground map, Rebecca & I, Thank you from Trinity, Bakewell leaflet, Trinity church statement thing, Contract that I wouldn't go on tumblr during in GCSE time, Card from Val and Eddie,  London fashion weekend ticket, Community carols at roby leaflet.

                                                 
Things:Beatles picture from the Guardian, postcard from the Tate, train tickets from Liverpool - Roby, Dolly Parton ticket,
Tate postcard, Andy Warhol postcard, Starbucks cup holder, Nowhere boy poster, Tracy Emin postcard, Arctic Monkeys ticket, Liverpool fashion week ticket, Efriday postcard, Birthday Card with Marilyn Monroe quote,  Jean Shrimpton in New York by David Bailey,  Keep Calm & Carry on poster.
Photos: Best friends for lyf, Its your move group, Bakewell youth, I love smith, my roby lot, My best friends called Rebecca, Easter Sunday with Cyfa.

Verse: "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord,  they are plans for good and not for disaster,  to give you a future and a hope" - Jeremiah 29:11


First of all, the title of the post. I just thought I was being all cool and ironic by using the line of a song that included walls...If its still really annoying you and you haven't worked out what it is by now, its from Teenage dream by Katy Perry. 

 Basically, All I'm doing is showing you what is around my walls. My collage & pinboard 'thing' (I know, very technical term) are a very,very, very edited down version of all the possible things I could use.  And the bible verse, is my current favourite. 

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment