Wednesday 3 August 2011

MISC: the 4 points, (I think I'm funny)

1. One thing I've never understood about people is there need to fit in, I hold a place in the minority when I say that I like to stand out, I thrive on creating and showing my own differences rather then being standard, being average, being the same. But when it comes to blogging, I've always disliked my blog as its never been a typical fashion blog, I tend to write more article features then quick short posts and my own outfits displays? very few and far between. That is an area I've tried to conform in previously, but I'm done with that. People read my blog because its different, and I'm different. let me contradict myself with an outfit post...
2. the thing I missed the most while being away was not friends, or family. My lovely readers it was red lipstick. I don't even feel like that will shock some of you in the slightest, you know my love for it. I said that to someone last week and the reply I was given was that I should wear it if it was a part of me, If it was who I was I should display it. That is indeed a very good point I thought, I must blog about it.
So here I am, doing just that. Its a reminder to you that if something is a part of who you are, don't hide it away or lessen that part of yourself to fit in. The right people will love you for who you are.
another outfit post anyone?
yes, I've 3 hands.

3. I've stopped really caring about make up, (yes I know I spoke about lipstick a second ago) I just don't care that much anymore. I know that is related to being away for a week surrounded by people who not only do not care, but also know that inside beauty is far more important. I will go out the house without it on, believe me, big step . God is good :)

so yeah, Hi.

4. I ventured out only to buy Elle and squeaked when I saw it, its sooo thick, I love a thick magazine. I also bought blonde hair dye, let the dip dying commence.

4 comments:

  1. That is a big step the no make up point :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, it really is! like i have so little on in my profile picture now, not bothered, its who i am :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great thing to stand out! NEVER conform, be you. Btw, I love that red pleated skirt! So chic!

    Quench Fab

    ReplyDelete