Saturday 13 August 2011

MODELS: The Anderson Effect.

Even though 'The Model Agency' both started and finished a little while ago, I've only just sat down with my good old pal 4OD to tune in and discover what life is really like at model agency Premier.
in stumbling upon the programme I've found myself a new favourite model. So get lost Agyness and Alexa... because Leomie Anderson is my latest obsession. All natural, never ending long legs and gloriously smooth, perfect skin. She also packs a punch when it comes to her own personal style, that leather jacket is something special.
                                                           showmeyourwardrobe.com

She's one of the very rare people that you can look at with no makeup on, in there scruffs and still say "I want to look like her."  Something that drew me to Leomie is her personality, and they way it shines through in her editorial work. Miss Anderson brings life to the clothes she's wearing and she breathes fire onto the catwalk shows during fashion week - be it London or New York, Paris or Milan.
  


this post is short and sweet, I've got the Anderson effect.



1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful, isnt she? And she seems like such a grounded person too. x

    ReplyDelete