Sunday 7 August 2011

MISC: Here we go then...

My plan was orginally to write this introduction post yesterday, but I had only a short amount of time which meant all you lovely readers had to make do with my lustings for various Topshop products. I'm bringing to you all another regular feature, one that I believe is so much more inportant then the empty wants I hold for my wardrobe. I'm going to write it every week because its something I feel so very passionate about. I love fashion & Style, doesn't take a lot to work that one out does it now? but I also love God.

I called this blog holy tightss for a reason, (one being that holy tights was taken, so I opted for two S's instead) but on a more serious level it was because I actually wanted to combine my two favourite passions and past times. I believe that I can actually blog about them in perfect harmony so I felt it was time to actually create a regular "God" post too.

I'm inspired to write this because of Bakewell. Now I've been very selfish on this blog in the past and just assumed you'd all work out what it was without me giving you any insight at all, I'm in the process of writing a separate page all about so hold on for full details but basically its a Christian camp that changed my life, and that still continues to.

I will be aiming this post specifically for the members that attended bakewell this year, but also anyone else that reads my blog. I've been a member at Bakewell and I know how hard it is too keep going with God without regular fixes and when life just seems to hard. (Especially if your a new christian and haven't found a church yet)  So I'm hoping and praying that what I actually write will have some sort of message that could help you stay focused and commited to Christ. It will be a weekly thing so if anyone of you who reads this has and questions or anything in paticular I'd like to address in my blog just let me know!

The first post will be coming up shortly, so be ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment