Saturday 6 August 2011

FASHION & STYLE: and the Queen...

After getting into the blogging spirit as of late I've decided to introduce some regular posts, to keep things consistent for you an all, I know - I'm just that kind. So hence I bring to you the first post of "If I were a millionaire", Instead of billionaire like, because Bruno did that one too well.


Basically Its Just a hopeless sort of ramble about what clothes/shoes, things in general I'm racing to get my hands after, that are all expensive for me to buy. To you they may seem reasonably priced but remember, I'm a bargain girl at heart, I bought some clothes for Sixth form the other day and practically cried because they weren't reduced. (Don't be to distressed though...Topshop skirt for a fiver)

So here goes, me being lazy and a lack of time means I basically just searched Topshop dot com for lovely treasures I wished I possessed.

Yeah so er, I'd like to own these right now please. Absolutely no regard for if I could even stand up in them, Let alone walk.  But that's not important because there very beautiful. Here I feel the need to quote Jessie J, "with your heels so high that you can't even have a good time" but really, If they look good, surely its fun? If I had £80.00 going spare I'd definitely snap these up.







This vest reminds me of Christopher Kane's collection for the company not so long ago, And in the regret of not buying any of it then I'd like to wear this right now, with everything from Jeans to chunky Knits - Maybe not with the shoes above though. At only £20 I could probably stretch to it.







For re creating an 'Alexa' look this is perfect. Warm and 
simple yet still comfy and a great investment purchase for the new season soon to be upon us. I'd either pair it with Jeans and ballet flats or all out with a wide 50's style skirt. If I could be bothered to spend £36.00 that is.


And these, just because I'm yet to find my own perfect pair of shorts. After many failed attempts on denim hunts over the years I hold some vain hope for these.









                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment