Monday 19 December 2011

MISC/PHOTOGRAPHY: I've missed you all!

Hey Everyone! Yes, you are right in thinking I said that I wouldn't be blogging until Christmas eve BUT I guess I just couldn't resist taking to the laptop to let you all know nothing in particular, apart from the fact, I miss writing. There, I said it. Quote me at a later date when I'm ranting about how much I hate everything even marginally related to my blog. But honestly, I've missed typing away my own little thoughts! So here I am with nothing important to say, but I've recently discovered my camera takes in black & white (I am so stupid, I know)
                                                (Random black & white photo I took before)


 and I'm avoiding revision so I guess I'd ramble on a bit about totally unrelated things and throw in a few photos!

                                                            (Working the Geeky look)

1. First of all, I have to say that I am completely and utterly obsessed with the wombats. I absolutely loved them when I was about 12 and obviously, so cool. Then like most bands I hold strong affection for, I simply forgot about them. Though I haven't been able to get them out of my head for the past month, "OHHH PATRICAAAA, THE STRIPPERRRR, YOU ARE MY SUNSHINEEEEE!".



2.I have also developed a serious, and maybe slightly worrying addiction to Starbucks Gingerbread lattes. Even though I spend at least 3 hours of my week from January to October in Costa, November signals the start of coffee shop resolution and I find myself subconsciously drawn to the      green light, and before I know it, I've whipped cream and everything.

(Oh, the classic)

3. It Snowed the other day, YAY! I was really glad because It was the first time I had a decent camera to actually be able to take some photographs! And it was on the last day of school and it made everything feel a bit more Christmassy!
(Rebecca, Town)
(Icy Leaves)
                                                              (Rach covered in Snow)


 4. A very happy birthday to my lovely friend who turns 17 on this Wednesday! The new banner is basically from last night, were I had some of my amazing best friends round for Pizza & Films, though we didn't watch a single film, only the Lovely Mr. Michael Buble.

                                                           (I love this, happy birthday Bestie)
                                                     (All of us doing the "Jess Corcoran pose")
                                               (Amy & Sexy C couldn't resist my glasses or hat)


5. I spent last weekend in York! Although I didn't get much time for shopping since it was a family trip I got the chance to take quite a few photographs that I'll post on my new Flickr within the next hour or so! http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessiecorcoran


6. Here are some photos I took really quickly before displaying today's outfit! I originally bought this dress for Sixth Form but its too short now so I just tend to wear something over the top of it!

                                                              (I'm now brace free, yay!)
                                                         
But yes, that's all! Check my Flickr soon & remember to like the facebook page If you haven't already! Thanks for reading, and keep checking back for the Christmas posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment