Friday 9 December 2011

TLT: Laughter




Now I've blogged before about my Friday night in, but without a doubt, do I love my Friday nights out more.
I'm not talking about being all dressed up and going out, but instead, FYI looking rather terrible, because nobody cares anyway!

This time yesterday, I wasn't particularly keen on going to FYI, but I ended up up fronting tonight and doing the talk, which I honestly loved. I bought food to bribe them all to be quiet, and it worked, mostly! but what I honestly enjoyed the most about tonight was the laughter. The fact that we spend around half a hour after we've finished tidying up jumping of the stage and acting totally idiots never fails to amuse me.

I'm sitting here just smiling to myself,  just thinking about how much fun can be created by just spending time with some amazing people! There is nothing better then practically not being able to breathe because your laughing so hard. Or running around church dancing to "I'm sexy and I know it" - Complete with the wiggle.
And then there's the conversation in the car home were I've drank so much 7UP you'd think I'd gone crazy.

Laughter is honestly the best medicine. I don't feel like I've smiled and had so much fun in ages. I'm blessed to be able to spend so much time with the people I do. And I'm grateful I have a life were I can laugh.

enjoy some photo's....



No comments:

Post a Comment