Thursday 8 December 2011

THIS IS MY CHRISTMAS: Cameron Benoy.

My Christmas is typically a time of celebration. As a Christian, I celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ but as well as attending the church services Christmas is always, for me, about spending time with those who I love and care about. Normally one set of my grand-parents will come up from Surrey to stay with us so there is quality family time included.
It is for friends too as well as family; we all do Secret Santa and enjoy meeting with friends to share the festivities and spirit of Christmas. Usually this involves a meal out and a good Christmas film classic back at someone's house - usually The Snowman, Polar Express, Buddy The Elf or more recently The Nativity.
What makes Christmas special is what you get out of it. What makes my Christmas special is the people that I'm with who create the positive atmosphere that surrounds the time of the year.

I think that Christmas isn't about what is solely amazing for you. What makes it amazing and memorable is the people you're with.

My Christmas is about love.

No comments:

Post a Comment